Sunday 14 March 2010

my beloved jenn reid


http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=4884567377382759692

this weekend i went to Manchester to see my beloved Jenn Reid I'm really stoked and this might be really gay as i always post up about zombies and hardcore but I'm so stoked to have hang out with the girl i love its been so long since i have seen her so I'm so stoked to have held and kissed her when i met her i cryed out of happiness that i got to be with her again then we went to pump cage which was really fun just like the first time i met her and could not stop thinking how amazing she was after we went back to hers ate pizza rolled around all night and kissed i keep getting butterfly's thinking about how much i love her then yesterday we went to Liverpool it was real fun it was so nice being with her we checked this gallery out then on the train she told me of for misbehaving then i feel asleep in her lap there is to much to write about how much i love Jenn Reid and how she is perfect and the most beautiful girl in the world I'm so stoked to be with her again i woke up next to the most amazing girl in the world this morning I'm the happiest man in the world to have the most perfect girl in the world aw and i got the first crucifix album for 9 quid i Love you Jenn Reid and i will spend the rest of my lif with you

4 comments:

SHAUNA.. said...

awwww, this is so sweet!

Unknown said...

GAY! only joking, good on ya craig!

T H E / G I R L / O F / S T U F F // said...

Shucks! You gotta it baaaaaad! That's bad meaning good, not bad meaning bad btw ;)

ThE TrUtH said...

erhh put dat dog on a leash mate erhh FUKIN HELLL BLUD